Friday, 26 June 2015

Maybelline Falsies Mascara (Black Drama) | Review

Hey Everyone!

I don't usually wear mascara, because I just don't like it and so will only wear it on a special occasion or when I feel like it.

I have had the Maybelline Falsies Mascara for a while, but only recently I have had time to try it out and fall in love with it.


The wand is slightly curved and my first thought about that was that it was a feature that would make the application annoying, but it actually makes it easier and faster to apply coats. 

When the wand has had a dip in the bottle it takes out a lot of product with it. This is not such a good thing, as it just clumps up the wand meaning that you will have to keep scraping the wand until it's not clumpy. 

It's also a mascara that doesn't feel heavy on your eyelashes, which gives an impression that your eyelashes won't fall off.

Without any mascara

With the falsies mascara

This mascara does make quite a large difference to my eyelashes, which is kind of expected from the name of the mascara itself, (falsies = fake eyelashes). 

The mascara lengthens and adds volume without making my eyelashes seen unnatural. The mascara also lasts for a good while, but if you want it to last longer you could always get the waterproof version. 

With this mascara it's easy to remove it with make up wipes or with a liquid solution. I have always had problems with removing mascara, making it another reason why I don't wear it. It also does depend on how many coats you apply, because I normally apply 1-2 coats and with that it's pretty easy to remove.

It's available for £7.99 which in my opinion is worth the money, as it's also available in 3 different shades of Black Drama, Flared Black and Very Black.


Happy Fridays!  :D


Andreia
    xo