Sunday, 5 July 2015

The ending..

Hey Everyone!

Before I start this post I have a new video up and it's me reacting to my old photos, which is something I never thought I would show you or do, but if you're interested go here.

Anyways it's a Sunday today, which means it's time for another rant. This will also be the first post and rant of this month. How crazy?!

Now that I have a lot of free time I'm able to do anything with it, so I've been reading and watching TV series.

I'm a fast reader, which means that I get close to the ending of books quickly. It's sometimes a good or a bad thing, but recently it's been a bad thing. This book that I have currently just finished was great, but it dragged on for too long and so at the end it all happened very quickly. The worse part is that the ending is being dragged onto the next book that will be out soon. This means I'll have to purchase the new book in order to find out the complete ending to the previous book.

I understand that this book is part of a series, but his previous books have always had a story that has ended in that book and not continued to another book. It's just so annoying how the ending had to be rushed and even moved onto the other book.



I also managed to picture the ending before it happened, which never really happens as this author always has many twists in his stories. I mean I knew all along that the character that was missing was alive. I might have just become better at gathering information when reading a book, which leads me into finding things out with the smallest evidence. This shows how English Literature was helpful.

I think I'll buy the next book just because I really like this author and how he writes, but hopefully he doesn't do it again.

This also happens with TV series. I watch episodes while doing other things, which means time goes by so fast compared to when I'm just watching and nothing else. For example, I watched all of the episodes of OITNB Season 3 during the first week it came out. Now I have to wait until next year for the next season. The ending was also quite confusing and so just leaves a lot of questions on my mind, which will only be gone after the fourth season.

I know that there are other books and TV series out there like this, so don't tell me you've never been through this.


Happy Sundays!  :D


Andreia
    xo